Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dating day 2

Yesterday was just a preview of a life in a time of my life. Today we will go into things I have learned from what I have read. Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is my own original idea. If I figured this stuff out myself I would be swimming in chicks. Don't know how that would work, but whatever. Also this is from a man's point of view. Women have their own million of things to know about men. I don't really care. I don't want to date men.

Things to remember about dating and women

1. Attraction is not a choice. This I got from a guy named David Deangelo. Like many things in life this actually makes a lot of sense when you think of it. As a guy do you deciede that you are attracted to a woman. Do you look at her and think, hmm big boobs, hmm nice hair, like the eyes, good smile, I think I will become attracted to her. Women are the same way. They are just attracted by different things then men.

2. Men are visual creatures, women are emotional. This of course is a generlization. However when speaking of a lot of people you kind of have to generalize. I cannot say, Kerry is a emotional creature, however Michelle is not as much, and so on and so on. What this means for you. It means that what turns a woman on is not what turns a man on. Yes they can be turned on by a nice set of pecs and a tight butt. They can also be turned on by a poem. Think about it. How many times has a woman you are not attracted to acted the right way and wrote you poetry turn you on? My guess is never. I can't imagine it. However women are different. Not better, not worse, just different. You as a man can change your attraction to a woman. Well women can kind of. I have seen it happen but it is two different ways. If a woman is very flirty, sexual and puffs up a man's ego there is a chance they could get them. Women on the other hand you have to show them that you are confident, in control of yourself, capable of handling yourseld, funny, and all these other things. Just think of personal ads. Women write a million things. Somethings that even contridict themselves. Like wanting a strong man with a weak side.

3. Know what you want. Know what you like in a woman. Make sure that the women are up to your standards. Remember you have the right to choose. Also as a man there are two facts going for you. There are more women than men in this world. There are more eligible women than men as well. Also the more sometimes argued fact that as a man grows older his stock rises. As a woman grows older her stock decreases. Just think about it, how many men do you know that needs to get married and have children at 30. How many women do you know that are the same? Plus does your taste in women change. I am 27, I still find 21 year olds hot. When I am 30 I will still find 21 year olds hot. Will I find 30 year olds hotter? I highly doubt it. What a woman likes is security, a man with a solid job, some maturity and a lot of things that happen when you are older. Those only increase as you get older. So the point is, go for looking for women from a point of you could find more because you can. There are plenty of quality women out there. Also know what you want as you are dating. That helps make you focused when talking to women. When you just want anything, you tend to act like someone who just wants anything and nothing of value comes out of your mouth. If you want one night stands, go for one night stands. If the woman is not into it, leave. There is nothing wrong with leaving.

4. There is nothing wrong with being a man. This is something I did struggle with all my life. I felt that there was something wrong with me because I had male urges and I wanted to do male things. Television and women in my life made it seem like it was something wrong with what I wanted to do. It is beaten into us as men since a young age that women are princesses and men are evil trolls out to steal them. Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice and boys are snakes and snails and puppy dog tales. The truth of the matter is, there is nothing wrong with doing what you want to make you happy. As long as you are a gentleman about it. However not a gentle man. Go what you want with honestly and integrity and you will find a woman. As Papa Titus says, "Don't be a wussy." You can be a nice guy without being a "nice" guy if you understand what I am saying. The secret is standing up for yourself and being proud of who and what you are. You are man, hear yourself belch or fart or fix your car.

5. It does not matter what women think. This might sound harsh, however it really isn't. As David Deida is paraphrased by me because I am too lazy to pick up the book and look it up, "women's are like the clouds. They are free forming and can change from one emtion to another in seconds." A woman can go from liking you, to hating you, to loving you, to feeling indifferent about you in about the span it took you to read this sentence. So what they are thinking now could change in a few minutes. Also it is not any of your business what they think about you. You cannot physically change how they are and what they think. It is not something you can totally control. It is something you can try to change. Especially if you try to change her mood and not her mind, something David Deida puts all over his book 'Way of the Superior Man'. What I am trying to say is that if she hates you, so what? It is none of your business why she hates you. It doesn't matter if she hates you. You will find others.

That is enough today I may post more tomorrow. I will see if I can keep this up.

Random Thought of the Day

The one I really wanted to match, matched with me. I am happier for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home