Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tiki Tiki Tavi Dating

Ok so that isn't an interesting title. Eff you and your mother. Yes I mean it. Your mother to you jerk making fun of my stupid title. Jerk. JERK!

8 minutes of dates
Ok it is that time again to write another speed dating thing. I know I know I went on one last week. Well last weeks suck and I am doing it again. Well I did sign up and pay for this over a month ago. A theory was proven to me. The venue is very important. I didn't think of this when I originally started in December however it makes sense. The venue does the advertising and that is mostly the people who would go. People who go out already. At least for the girls. I imagine that a lot of the guys are like me, just found it on the internet. Such a difference. Would dicotomy work there? Is that how you spell that word? Most of the guys are in software. Probably half work in microsoft. Also a good number of them are from India. So basically if you want to go to a fun place go to Speed Dating at Tiki Bobs. The women were great. Everytime I go there there is always one I want to hook up with my friends. So here are the ladies.

ILSE102: This one is always the most hard. The first one of the night. She was a blonde like most of the women there. Holy crap, blonde city. She seemed tall. She went to Sehome. I should of asked her about the rock of impaling. She probably doesn't call it that. She went to school in Spokane. That is all I remember. I remember mostly details no feelings. No connection with this one. I would be really surprised if she matches with me.

Anna112:This was by far my most intereting conversation. See there were these stupid bingo things that caused me to win a stupid shirt. They had stupid questions on it so one of the questions where, "Did you vote for Kerry?" Well I asked this girl and we talked about politics the entire 8 minutes. I have no idea anything about this girl but the fact that she is blonde and we share a lot of the same political views. She is also blonde. A cute little girl. I am probably 3 of her.

Kristin100: This girl was fun to talk to. And blonde. I did not notice that till now. So many freaking blondes. Well I like blondes so it isn't that bad. She was an interesting person. Worked for child development. Well fund raising. Her job is to throw parties. Isn't that cool. She was a taller blonde. Crap can't really remember much. I believe she said 8 minutes were not enough. If there was a vote for most likly to match with me, I would vote for her. Unless the next girl was not just kind of flirty. The best part about this conversation is when she said that girls numbers were easier to remember because they are just 100 and 101 and 102. Then I mentioned that guys are just the same but with a 9. That got a laugh and a duh look.

Janna109: Now this girl was interesting. She did the flirting things. I wonder if she took a class or just knew. She had a loud laugh and laughed often. Another fun to talk to. All the girls were really. Man that is the problem, should bring a recorder because I barely remember her now. Just her laugh and her smile and she is fun. I guess that is all I look for so that is all I remember.

Jessie113: If I were to vote for most interesting girl, Jessie would win. Holy crap she went to highschool in Kenya. I did mention how it is weird since I don't think of Kenya having highschools. I also mentioned Jessie's girl. It turns out I wasn't original. Shows what I know. Freaking Kenya. She taught english in Thailand. She freaking lived all around the world. She likes Washington though. I also know that she is 23 and never heard of Jessie's girl. Stupid girl making me feel old.

Annie106: She is a teacher from seatac. So we talked mostly about that. She had the biggest boobs of everyone I talked to. So she would be voted most likely to have the biggest boobs. This was an ok conversation. She was cool.

Brook105: This was a decent conversation that ended too quickly. This was the girl who said 8 minutes was not enough. She would get second most likely to match with me. She was a nice girl with a good laugh. A blonde as well to make it a good 50 not blonde 50 blonde if talking with percentage. She had curly hair. We talked about our evening. Told her of my horror stories of the last 8 minute date, which freaking sucked and why it did. The fun of the first speed dating. She was fun to talk to.

Gretchen101: Holy crap, and the vote for most intense goes to Gretchen. Wow. This girl was straight to the point. The questions were quick. She was intense. She was intense. She likes jazz. She asked me what my favorite movie was, I replied Spaceballs, that got a big laugh. it is an awesome movie. Her favorite was so I married an axe murderer. I will have to say I want this girl as a friend so I could hook her up with Rick. She likes jazz. I told her I had a jazz friend. If we match as friends, I am going to give Rick the hook up. He needs an intense pushy girl. I imagine this girl will just push you into bed and then demand you take your pants off. Rick needs that.

Closing

In closing I am proud of myself. I think this is the best I have ever done at speed dating. Probably because I truly didn't care if I had a match. I do doubt I will ever see any of these women again. I don't really care. They were all neat, I wouldn't mind it. There was no Jill like the first time. Still a little disappointed that she didn't put down her right information or e-mailed me back. Not hung up or anything stupid like that. So far I am batting 3 out of 23 which is pretty bad. Didn't even message back the last one I matched with.

Random Thought of the Day So I told my girlfriend that I wanted to **** her between the tits. She said, "How is that going to be enjoyable to me?" I said, "When I am done I will stop punching you in the face."

- Doug Stanhope

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger K. G. said...

You should hook her up with Rick. Next speed dating thing, I think you need to meet a girl for you, not for Mike or Rick. Either that or they need to start going too.

I'm glad your theory about place was proven correctly. You should keep going there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home