Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Because I am totally in love with Lisa

Well not really in love. More like she is cool and fun to hang out with. She requested a blog and here it is. I am doing my monthly happy blog on thursday so you get two this week.

New Cell Phones Rock
I got a new Cell phone. It rocks.

Family is Neat

I saw my cousin who I haven't seen in like 4 years. It is so weird seeing someone you grew up with all grown up and stuff. She seems like a good mother. I am really proud of her. She seems happy. Her kids seem to like me. Of course nearly all kids seem to like me. It is something I just tell people, you have a kid, s/he will like me. Meet the kid, they like me. Sheesh (that one is for Kerry)

Losing Weight

It sucks. Basically it is a long road that has many turns and a lot of times you get stuck in a roundabout wondering why in the hell did they ever come up with a roundabout. They are so stupid. Well today after my step class some lady actually asked me if I was trying to lose weight because she noticed that I haven't, even though I am so good at step. Isn't that a nice question? Well it didn't piss me off due to the fact that it was true. I was doing well on my diet for a month and then bad for a month. Well I am starting again today. Well yesterday. It is a long road. It is best to look at what you are doing then what you could of done or what you haven't done. Which is one reason i have happy thursday.

Job Ending
I have about 30 working days left. I really need to get one that.

Money

I spend too much

Teachers

There is a new show after the greatest show on tv right now, Scrubs, called Teachers. It is actually a decently funny show. One of the main problems is the fact that the lead guy is a HORRIBLE actor and a bad comedian. His timing is just bad. Unless the joke is REALLY funny, then it will fall flat. Luckily Bud is on the show. One of the fun things about being my age is the fact that most of the people my age knows what I mean when I say bud. Especially if I really pronouce the U in a southern accent. There is also one guy on the show who is just freaking funny.

X-Men 3

This comes out next month. Holy crap.

V for Vendetta

This movie rocked. It was so good.

Boobs

I like boobs.

Random Thought of the Day

"Isn't it strange, when you're single, all you see is couples, but when you're part of a couple, all you see are hookers?"

-Jim Gaffigan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home