Monday, May 08, 2006

I got it bad, I got it bad, I got it bad

I'm hot for teacher. Not really. Here is a picture of my step instructer. Isn't she the cutest thing? So happy and bubbily, oh man do I love happy and bubbily. If it wasn't for the fact that I totally do not want to have a crush and believe they do more harm then good, I would totally have a crush on her. My crush on ....... didn't work out so well. More harm then good. However that was a long time ago. I know what you are thinking, "look at the boobs" and to that I will say, "look at the butt". Well you can't, but I can. Plus she has a good smile and seems so nice. Awww, first Maya and now this. I should never take a step class

Draft
I just noticed I never posted my draft thoughts anywhere. Well I thought Miami's draft was very unsexy. First they took Jason Allen, who is not Manny Lawson. Just unsexy. He is a good talent and since his hip is 100% a good bargain actually. His combine numbers were great since he was 90% to 95% there. Derek Hagen was the 3rd round pick. Someone who some thought was the best Wide reciever in the draft until the Senior Bowl and the Combine. He went from a for sure first round pick to a questionable third round pick. He his amazing productive at ASU. Fourth round pick was a Washington Huskie offensive lineman. Again unsexy. However the 7th round was full of sex. Well Roderick Wright who could of been a first round pick the year before. I guess he had an injury and was known as lazy. I still can't believe he was available. Some guy from North Texas or something. I dont' care. And some fast reciever with a long name. I would give the Draft an A+ since they got Daunte FREAKING Culpepper in the 2nd round. That is pretty much like getting Peyton Manning in the 2nd round. Still don't believe it.

E3
I can't wait till the Sony Press Conference is finally availiable for download. I am waiting and waiting. I watched some of it on a crappy live feed from gamespot. I am an ign insider so I am pumped to see the HD version. PUMPED!! Well the prices were announced. 499 for 20 gig of hard disk space and 599 for a 60 gig hard drive. Well hopefully the 599 will have more things than just 40 gigs of space. The controller is pretty much the same but wireless and has pretty much the motion features of the Wii. I am looking forward to seeing it in action. The gaming community has already found 1.5 billion things to complain about. I think 15 year olds should be banned from the internet.

Doug Stanhope
I am going to drive way to long to see this guy. All the way in Anacortes. I am so excited. I hope he is drunk as he is funny. I am going to go with .............. I put more periods because it is different than crush girl and her name is longer. I wonder if ............... will like him. I know I will.

Random Thought of the Day

Cause it is not the size it's how you use it right? No it is not, it is neither one. It doesn't matter how big it is or how you use it. Because when you find out how small it is and how terrible I am with it, it is too late. I CAME! What do you think of that? My personality is going to keep me out of the second date no matter how well i perform. You are going to tell your friends but I don't give a ****. I don't know your friends, besides how much p***** do you get on referal. None, not even a lick.

-Doug Stanhope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home