Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Totally depressing my life sucks, blah blah blah

Wow there are a lot of blogs like this on myspace. It is amazing to me. I wonder if people think the same thing with my blog. "Oh here is another Dupree bitch fest, I wonder how he will write about his stupid life today." Just makes you wonder why people write blogs. I know i do because it is fun. It is fun to write things down and have people comment on them. Especially jerks you don't know. They are the best jerks. I already do know the jerks I do know.

Kingdom Hearts II
This game is fun. If you played Kingdom Hearts I then you will like this game. If you are a huge fan of disney you will love this game. If you are kind of a fan of disney like me, you will be kind of bored during the first half of the game and then love the game when the real story starts. Basically the first half is just replaying disney moments with a little differences. The second half is just pure awesome with the Organization XIII. The story is as good as the first. The game is very easy though, compared to the first one which was decently difficult. The beginning is extra easy in kingdom hearts II. If you like the first game you will like the second game.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children
I finally got it. It is beautiful. If you played the video game you will LOVE this movie. It is so awesome. If you are lame and didn't play Final Fantasy VII, you probably won't like this movie.

Andy Andrist
This guy is funny. I like his joke about how wheel chairs give you an advantage on concrete because they have wheels and his joke about how you shouldn't get better parking because you got drunk and tried to climb a pole at mardi gras and fell. If you are easily offended you will hate this guy. If you aren't, you will love this guy.

Lewis Black
He has a new album. It is awesome. He is so funny. He still makes fun of Candy Corn. The problem with Lewis Black is that his older albums, you have to remember why what he is saying is funny. So he needs to make a new album every few years. He is just too topical. Still funny as hell.

Dating
I feel that to call a girl a girlfriend that I should be at least 60% sure that I am going to marry this woman. That I need to feel like I know them. Not just know things about them, but know them. Like know their soul type of thing. Maybe sounds like stupid crap, but I want to feel like I have that connection. Where if I am away from them, I still feel like they are here with me if that makes sense. I want to feel like I know their desires and their dreams. That I understand what makes them happy and what makes them sad. That if I don't know those things then I don't think that girl should be my girlfriend. Am I just insane?

Random Thought of the Day
They are in wheel chairs, Wheel chairs. I don't have ****** wheels. that is bull**** that is an advantage. They might have some disabilities, but maneuvering on concrete isn't one of them.

-Andy Andrist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home